    What can I do?? Please help, I'm desperate!

    TIA,
    Axel Dahmen
    Axel Dahmen, Aug 13, 2003

  2. Axel Dahmen

    Natty Gur Guest

    Axel Hi,

    did you try to run aspnet_regiis -i ?

    Natty Gur, CTO
    Dao2Com Ltd.
    34th Elkalay st. Raanana
    Israel , 43000
    Phone Numbers:
    Office: +972-(0)9-7740261
    Fax: +972-(0)9-7740261
    Mobile: +972-(0)58-888377

    Natty Gur, Aug 13, 2003

  3. Axel Dahmen

    Axel Dahmen Guest

    Hi, Natty,

    thanks for helping. Unfortunately it didn't help. Even reinstalling the ..NET framework didn't help...

    Perhaps you can suggest me something else? I'd be very glad if so...

    TIA,
    Axel

    --------------------------------------

    Axel Dahmen, Aug 14, 2003
  4. Axel Dahmen

    Natty Gur Guest

    Hi

    1) check with dcomcnfg that .net debugers let debug users (that your
    user part of this group) to activate them.

    2) is the debugging problem applay to all projects, even new one ?

    check that you
    Natty Gur, CTO
    Dao2Com Ltd.
    34th Elkalay st. Raanana
    Israel , 43000
    Phone Numbers:
    Office: +972-(0)9-7740261
    Fax: +972-(0)9-7740261
    Mobile: +972-(0)58-888377

    Natty Gur, Aug 14, 2003
  5. Axel Dahmen

    Axel Dahmen Guest

    > 1) check with dcomcnfg that .net debugers let debug users (that your
    > user part of this group) to activate them.

    I've examined my DCOM configuration. It seems well configured.

    > 2) is the debugging problem applay to all projects, even new one ?

    Yes. I've created a new project and can't debug that either.

    Interesting: VS let's me attach to a running IE process. However, it doesn't
    halt on any breakpoint...
    Axel Dahmen, Aug 15, 2003
  6. Axel Dahmen

    Natty Gur Guest

    Natty Gur, Aug 15, 2003
  7. Axel Dahmen

    Rabii Guest

    Axel Dahmen wrote:

    >>1) check with dcomcnfg that .net debugers let debug users (that your
    >>user part of this group) to activate them.

    > I've examined my DCOM configuration. It seems well configured.
    >

    >>2) is the debugging problem applay to all projects, even new one ?

    > Yes. I've created a new project and can't debug that either.
    >
    > Interesting: VS let's me attach to a running IE process. However, it doesn't
    > halt on any breakpoint...

    try aspnet_regiis.exe -i ( you find this file in
    C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705 if you have framework version 1 )
    Rabii, Aug 18, 2003
  8. Axel Dahmen

    Axel Dahmen Guest

    Thanks for all your help!

    Meanwhile I've learned from
    http://groups.google.de/groups?hl=de&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&threadm=01d301c35
    86e%24d75f9c00%24a601280a%40phx.gbl&rnum=2&prev=/groups%3Fq%3DWindows%2B2000
    %2BSP4%2BASP.NET%2Bfailure%26hl%3Dde%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26sel
    m%3D01d301c3586e%2524d75f9c00%2524a601280a%2540phx.gbl%26rnum%3D2 and from
    my own experiences that the error comes with SP4.

    According to my investigations there is a bug in SP4 blocking the Frontpage
    Server Extensions/WebDAV on certain server installations. Hope they'll fix
    it soon. Meanwhile I guess I have to re-install my whole server over the
    weekend and give it SP3... :(((

    Best wishes,
    Axel Dahmen

    Axel Dahmen, Aug 20, 2003