    I would appreciate any comments on this

    Thanks

    Mark

    hol, Jan 20, 2006

  2. hol

    Greg N. Guest

    hol wrote:

    > ...instead of getting just a verical scrollbar (which is correct)
    > I always get a horizontal scrollbar too which is not needed.

    Can we see the page?

    --
    Gregor's Motorradreisen:
    http://hothaus.de/greg-tour/

    Greg N., Jan 20, 2006

  3. hol

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, hol quothed:

    > I came across this situation recently. I'm working on a site that's 100%
    > HTML/CSS and the problem is that when the contents of a page don't fit in my
    > screen, then instead of getting just a verical scrollbar (which is correct)
    > I always get a horizontal scrollbar too which is not needed.
    >
    > I would appreciate any comments on this

    Sometimes that behavior is technically correct as per w3c specs, but
    often it is a bug/bugs in browser implementations. IE is particularly
    bad (usually because of its improper box model) although I have noticed
    errors in other mainstream browsers as well.

    --
    Neredbojias

    Neredbojias, Jan 20, 2006