How do I create humongous Pop-UP Windows?

Nicolai P. Zwar

Hey, how do I go about creating humongous pop-up windows that take
complete control over the user's screen, don't allow him to close or
move the window, delete the back button completely and once and for all,
and play a loud, loud sound file even if the speakers are set to a low
volume (or possibly even off). They should be able to regain control
over their PC only after I have extorted a small fee. Is that something
HTML can do? I would also like these windows to pop up on people's
screens no matter which sites they are actually visiting at the moment.

Whitecrest

Hey, how do I go about creating humongous pop-up windows that take
complete control over the user's screen, don't allow him to close or
move the window, delete the back button completely and once and for all,
and play a loud, loud sound file even if the speakers are set to a low
volume (or possibly even off).

Yea those porn site pop ups are pretty awesome arn't they?

Nicolai P. Zwar

Whitecrest said:
Yea those porn site pop ups are pretty awesome arn't they?

If there were at least any actual porn to see in them, one might be
willing to grant that they would have at least _some_ however slim use.