    I give it a go?

    Best regards,

    -Benton

    Benton, Feb 2, 2005

  2. Sure, as long as your client realizes that Framework 2.0 is not out of
    beta...

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP
    ..Net Developer
    Neither a follower nor a lender be.

    Kevin Spencer, Feb 2, 2005

  3. You'll be violating your license if you do that.

    Beta 2 will come out with a "Go Live" license.

    Until then, it's a no-no to run a
    commercial site with ASP.NET 2.0.

    Juan T. Llibre
    ASP.NET MVP
    ===========

    Juan T. Llibre, Feb 2, 2005
  4. Benton

    Benton Guest

    Thanks for the info. Any target date for Beta 2?

    Benton, Feb 2, 2005
  5. I'd have to kill you if I told you... ;-)

    But, most analysts say that it should
    be sometime in the 2nd quarter 2005,
    or very late 1st quarter 2005.

    i.e., either before April 1st, or before July 1st.

    Juan T. Llibre
    ASP.NET MVP

    Juan T. Llibre, Feb 2, 2005