how to get Session by SessionID?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by jiatiejun, Aug 7, 2008.

  1. jiatiejun

    jiatiejun Guest

    I want get a page by WebClient.DownloadData

    but the request is sent by Server

    can't pass data by Session

    I want pass a string by Get
    ("/mypage.aspx?SessionID=nmrf4d55ycrd1r55ks00goqg")

    so mypage.aspx can access Same session object

    how to get Session?

    thanks

    --
    ¼ÖÌú¾ü

    jiatiejun, Aug 7, 2008

  2. jiatiejun

    jiatiejun Guest

    may I use Application to pass Session reference?

    "Mark Rae [MVP]" <>
    ??????:OO3T03H%...

    jiatiejun, Aug 7, 2008