How to show xml result from web service in aspx?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by staeri@gmail.com, May 5, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Hello,

    >From a suppliers web service I receive the following result which I

    want to show in a aspx page.
    How can I do that?

    HTTP/1.1 200 OK

    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <soap:Body>
    <DataImportCompanyResponse
    xmlns="http://www.blablabla.com/Services/DataImport">
    <DataImportCompanyResult>
    <OrganizationNumber>string</OrganizationNumber>
    <FieldNames>
    <string>string</string>
    <string>string</string>
    </FieldNames>