How to use Modelsim 6.od for simulating systemc

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by Baskar, Mar 6, 2006.

  1. Baskar

    Baskar Guest

    Hai Everybody,

    I am a new user to this forum. Presently I am using Modelsim 6.0d
    (licenced) tool for simulating verilog and vhdl behaviors.
    Due to interest in systemc , I have learnt basdics of systemc. Now i am
    trying prctice some designs using systemc and i am trying to simulate
    them using ModelSim.

    But i don't how to use modelsim tool for simulating systemc files..

    Anyone please help me to learn about simulation.

    Advance thanks..

    Please Mail me: my mail ID is

    Thanks.

    Baskar, Mar 6, 2006