    Thank you kindly
    -
    StudioWork

    StudioWorks, Jun 11, 2004

  2. StudioWorks

    Whitecrest Guest

    In article <>,
    4designers.com says...
    > Ok , I build most of my websites ( just like you people ) using tables?

    I would guess that most here mix it up a little and use tables when they
    need to and CSS when they need to.

    > until now i wrote the html code by hand in dreamweaver , but i got tired
    > of doing that and i wanted you yo ask if you know a good software ,
    > freeware or shareware , it doesnt matter , that is specialized in html
    > tables , dreamweaver doesnt fills my needs anymore and i want to use a
    > specialized software for my tables . If you know a software like that
    > please post.

    If dreamweaver doesn't do it, then it is a pretty good guess that
    nothing else will either. (but you sound like a troll)
    --
    Whitecrest Entertainment
    www.whitecrestent.com

    Whitecrest, Jun 11, 2004

  3. StudioWorks

    Karl Groves Guest

    Karl Groves, Jun 11, 2004
  4. StudioWorks

    Neal Guest

    On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 10:24:30 GMT, StudioWorks
    <4designers.com> wrote:

    > Ok , I build most of my websites ( just like you people ) using tables

    No tanles used here. Where do you get your evidence?

    Neal, Jun 11, 2004
  5. StudioWorks

    Mick Sterbs Guest

    "StudioWorks" <4designers.com> wrote in message
    > Ok , I build most of my websites ( just like you people ) using tables ,

    In that case I am certainly not a you people.

    Mick Sterbs, Jun 11, 2004
  6. StudioWorks

    David Segall Guest

    StudioWorks <4designers.com> wrote:

    >Ok , I build most of my websites ( just like you people ) using tables ,
    >until now i wrote the html code by hand in dreamweaver , but i got tired
    >of doing that and i wanted you yo ask if you know a good software ,
    >freeware or shareware , it doesnt matter , that is specialized in html
    >tables , dreamweaver doesnt fills my needs anymore and i want to use a
    >specialized software for my tables . If you know a software like that
    >please post .
    >
    >Thank you kindly.

    Try Oracle's JDeveloper
    (http://otn.oracle.com/products/jdev/content.html). It is a free
    download but the license severely restricts what you can do with the
    HTML you write if you do not pay for it. It is actually intended as an
    Integrated Development Environment for Java database applications but
    it includes a "What You See Is What You Get" editor for HTML. I found
    editing tables using it more intuitive than Dreamweaver or IBM's
    Homesite Builder. However, since the JDeveloper license costs $1000.00
    and it lacks the site development capabilities of other HTML editors
    you may feel the convenience is not worth the price.

    David Segall, Jun 11, 2004
  7. StudioWorks

    Hywel Guest

    Hywel, Jun 11, 2004
  8. StudioWorks

    dmsc17454_2 Guest

    > Ok , I build most of my websites ( just like you people ) using tables ,

    Yes, most people in the world use tables and will do until Longhorn's IE
    comes around }:)

    > until now i wrote the html code by hand in dreamweaver , but i got tired
    > of doing that and i wanted you yo ask if you know a good software ,
    > freeware or shareware , it doesnt matter , that is specialized in html
    > tables , dreamweaver doesnt fills my needs anymore and i want to use a
    > specialized software for my tables . If you know a software like that
    > please post .

    Stick with DW. Troll.

    dmsc17454_2, Jun 11, 2004
  9. StudioWorks

    StudioWorks Guest

    Hello ,

    Guys , I asked for HELP , not arguments that you dont use tables , an
    i said MOST OF YOU ..not ALL OF YOU , so thouse who dont use table
    please dont post here just to say that YOU DONT USE TABLES! im no
    interested in that.

    Like i said i asked for HELP!

    Thank you David Segall
    -
    StudioWork

    StudioWorks, Jun 11, 2004
  10. StudioWorks

    StudioWorks Guest

    Ok it apers that i said " just like you people " but what i really men
    was " just like most of you " , i corrected the error in the firs
    post.

    I just registered on this forum TODAY and i will be leaving TODAY ALS
    becouse i dont like your attitude , try to be a little more nice wit
    the people asking for help.
    That's all , bye
    -
    StudioWork

    StudioWorks, Jun 11, 2004
  11. StudioWorks

    Dylan Parry Guest

    StudioWorks wrote:

    > I just registered on this forum TODAY and i will be leaving TODAY ALSO
    > becouse i dont like your attitude , try to be a little more nice with
    > the people asking for help.
    > That's all , bye.

    This isn't a forum, it's a Usenet newsgroup. Forum4Designers steals the
    content of this group and passes it off as it's own forums. If you wish to
    access this group then I suggest you download a newsreader and connect in
    the traditional manner, or use http://groups.google.com.

    --
    Dylan Parry

    Now playing: Sky - Westwind

    Dylan Parry, Jun 11, 2004
  12. Whitecrest wrote:

    > (but you sound like a troll)

    you really *are* made our of pure evil, aren't you? Not just Bricie evil
    - he actually helps people. No, you're just made out of the same evil
    that Satan came from. The type of evil that just likes to annoy people,
    not offering advice, just taunting people.

    Why don'y you use your time and energy that you spend on alt.html and
    try to point peopel int he right direction, instead of insulting them
    and accusing them of things that they aren't doing? That would be much
    more helpful and friendly. Perhaps more site designers would come here
    for help if they didn't get insulted the instant they ask a question.

    Weyoun the Dancing Borg, Jun 11, 2004
  13. StudioWorks wrote:

    > Ok , I build most of my websites ( just like you people ) using tables ,
    > until now i wrote the html code by hand in dreamweaver , but i got tired
    > of doing that and i wanted you yo ask if you know a good software ,
    > freeware or shareware , it doesnt matter , that is specialized in html
    > tables , dreamweaver doesnt fills my needs anymore and i want to use a
    > specialized software for my tables . If you know a software like that
    > please post .
    >
    > Thank you kindly.

    Dreamweaver is about the best you will find, I'm afraid. Sorry :)

    Weyoun the Dancing Borg, Jun 11, 2004
  14. StudioWorks

    C.W. Guest

    On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 22:26:00 GMT, StudioWorks
    <4designers.com> wrote:

    >Ok it apers that i said " just like you people " but what i really ment
    >was " just like most of you " , i corrected the error in the first
    >post.

    Corrections to posts through a web forum isn't shared anywhere but on
    the web forum itself - particularly in this case since the web forum
    you used is sharing the posts outside of the forum itself.

    go to Google Groups and do a search on your nickname of "StudioWorks"
    and see what I mean [if your posts have been archived yet on Google
    Groups] and you will notice that any of your editing done on
    Forum4Designers is not distributed or shared with others that your
    posting was shared with.

    Forums4Designers, and several other 'web forums', are sharing content
    from Usenet with their members not fully realizing or informed about
    that and the differences between the two environments.

    Carol

    C.W., Jun 12, 2004
  15. StudioWorks

    Richard Guest

    "Neal" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 10:24:30 GMT, StudioWorks
    > <4designers.com> wrote:
    >
    > > Ok , I build most of my websites ( just like you people ) using tables

    > No tanles used here. Where do you get your evidence?

    The group name is alt.html, not alt.css. Therefor, asking about table usage
    is proper.
    CSS is a compliment to html, not a requirement of.

    Richard, Jun 12, 2004
  16. StudioWorks

    Richard Guest

    > Ok , I build most of my websites ( just like you people ) using tables ,
    > until now i wrote the html code by hand in dreamweaver , but i got tired
    > of doing that and i wanted you yo ask if you know a good software ,
    > freeware or shareware , it doesnt matter , that is specialized in html
    > tables , dreamweaver doesnt fills my needs anymore and i want to use a
    > specialized software for my tables . If you know a software like that
    > please post .

    Tables is a bad word in this group unless you mean to use them for tabular
    data only.

    There are several online sites that generate tables for you. Plug in the x
    and y factor, get your table.
    DW don't do tables? Amazing for the amount of money it costs. Most html
    editors have the table generator built in as a function on the toolbar.
    Maybe you haven't looked hard enough?

    Richard, Jun 12, 2004
  17. StudioWorks

    Richard Guest

    "Weyoun the Dancing Borg" <> wrote in message
    > StudioWorks wrote:
    >
    > > Ok , I build most of my websites ( just like you people ) using tables ,
    > > until now i wrote the html code by hand in dreamweaver , but i got tired
    > > of doing that and i wanted you yo ask if you know a good software ,
    > > freeware or shareware , it doesnt matter , that is specialized in html
    > > tables , dreamweaver doesnt fills my needs anymore and i want to use a
    > > specialized software for my tables . If you know a software like that
    > > please post .
    > >
    > > Thank you kindly.

    > Dreamweaver is about the best you will find, I'm afraid. Sorry :)

    In what way? The amount of money you waste on it?
    Doesn't do anything notepad can't do.

    Richard, Jun 12, 2004
  18. StudioWorks

    informant Guest

    > "Neal" <> wrote in message
    > > On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 10:24:30 GMT, StudioWorks
    > > <4designers.com> wrote:
    > >
    > > > Ok , I build most of my websites ( just like you people ) using tables

    > > No tanles used here. Where do you get your evidence?

    > The group name is alt.html, not alt.css. Therefor, asking about table

    usage
    > is proper.

    You're the last one to be whining about what others post, Bullis. Is your
    "Redneck" sock run out of all your groups now like it was run out of MTT?

    > CSS is a compliment to html, not a requirement of.

    Pipe down, St00pid.

    informant, Jun 12, 2004
  19. StudioWorks

    informant Guest

    > "StudioWorks" <4designers.com> wrote in

    message
    > > Ok , I build most of my websites ( just like you people ) using tables ,
    > > until now i wrote the html code by hand in dreamweaver , but i got tired
    > > of doing that and i wanted you yo ask if you know a good software ,
    > > freeware or shareware , it doesnt matter , that is specialized in html
    > > tables , dreamweaver doesnt fills my needs anymore and i want to use a
    > > specialized software for my tables . If you know a software like that
    > > please post .
    > >

    > Tables is a bad word in this group unless you mean to use them for tabular
    > data only.

    "Richard" the Redneck Crackerhead Bullis is a bad word in html, legal,
    trucking, construction, and Stargate groups, St00pid. Once again, you are
    only to be used as a urinal.

    informant, Jun 12, 2004
  20. Richard wrote:

    >>Dreamweaver is about the best you will find, I'm afraid. Sorry :)

    > In what way? The amount of money you waste on it?

    It's the best "WYSIWYG" HTML program out there, pretty much. Has strong
    support for tables.

    > Doesn't do anything notepad can't do.

    The resulting code? No. But other than that it can do a lot of things
    Notepad can't do :)

    Weyoun the Dancing Borg, Jun 12, 2004