Http error

Anton van der Merwe

I'm getting the foolowing error when trying to view an
asp page on a windows2003 server. On our previous IIS
server (Windows 2000) the error was described in detail.

Windows 2003
------------
The page cannot be displayed
There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach
and it cannot be displayed.

----------------------

Please try the following:

Open the bkiicornetw004 home page, and then look for
links to the information you want.
Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

Click Search to look for information on the Internet.
You can also see a list of related sites.

HTTP 500 - Internal server error
Internet Explorer

Windows 2000
The page cannot be displayed
There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach
and it cannot be displayed.

----------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

Open the 10.59.0.6 home page, and then look for links to
the information you want.
HTTP 500.100 - Internal Server Error - ASP error
Internet Information Services

----------------------

Error Type:
Microsoft VBScript runtime (0x800A0005)
Invalid procedure call or argument
/acb/addsystem1.asp, line 20

Browser Type:
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1;
FunWebProducts)

Page:
GET /acb/addsystem1.asp

Time:
Thursday, 22 January 2004, 10:27:54 AM

More information:
Microsoft Support

Jeff Cochran

I'm getting the foolowing error when trying to view an
asp page on a windows2003 server. On our previous IIS
server (Windows 2000) the error was described in detail.

Set the server to return full error messages. Web site Properties ->
Home Directory -> Configuration -> Debugging -> Send Detailed Error
Messages.

Also:

Why do I get a 500 Internal Server error for all ASP errors?
http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2109

Jeff

Mark Schupp

Error Type: