I am ok

Tech07

Seriously. don't make me talk now, cuz you know I'll say it's not important.
and why does that damn dog keep barking? Apparently all too quiet when the
train isn't comming through huh. I don't know what you do. aren't you
hearing it or just waiting for it? I'm ok, it just really sucks not to be
able to cry (enough). I am ok, really. Y'all go on about your business. I
have to create. and wallow apparently. The love has to go somewhere.