IIS Problem.

Mr. Zero

Before I start I want to say that I use XP Home Edition, not pro, and
therefore I didn't recive IIS with it.

Alright I have now read this topic:
http://groups.google.com/group/micr...c5827d6a1a/97df7903d9b477d8?#97df7903d9b477d8
On how to get IIS to work on Home.
I got the dll and inf file from XP Pro edtion and I have set them up
as it should be.

Just one problem... It wont allow me to check the box. I can see the
name, the details, even in my own language, yet I can still not check
it.
Screenshot: http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/3232/untitled1xc8.png

What have I done worng? I went it over and over many times now and I
can't see anything I'm missing.

Any help would be appreciated.

Dave Anderson

Mr. Zero said:
On how to get IIS to work on Home.
I got the dll and inf file from XP Pro edtion and I have set them up
as it should be.

Just one problem... It wont allow me to check the box. I can see the
name, the details, even in my own language, yet I can still not check
it.

What have I done worng? I went it over and over many times now and I
can't see anything I'm missing.

What have you done wrong? Tried to get IIS working in Home Edition.