IIS troubles...

Eduardo Rosa

I have some problems with my IIS, working in WinXP Prof:

1. If I execute a script sometimes I got a "server busy" error from IIS, but
there's only me accessing the site in my pc (localhost)!

2. Sometimes after execute a script that connect with msaccess db the
protect file *.ldb don't desapear, for a long time, how can I remove without
restart windows?

thanks a lot

Jeff Cochran

I have some problems with my IIS, working in WinXP Prof:

1. If I execute a script sometimes I got a "server busy" error from IIS, but
there's only me accessing the site in my pc (localhost)!

The server may just be busy. Try an upgrade to a server OS.
2. Sometimes after execute a script that connect with msaccess db the
protect file *.ldb don't desapear, for a long time, how can I remove without
restart windows?

Delete it. Or close your connections properly in your code.

Jeff