Indexing PDF Files using MS Indexing Service

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by C, Oct 17, 2003.

  1. C

    C Guest

    Hi,

    I currently use MS Indexing Service to search my htm and
    aspx pages.

    I recently downloaded the IFilter tool from Adobe.

    When I now do a search it still does not pick up any text
    in my PDF's.

    My PDF's are being indexed and I have stopped / started
    the Catalaog / Service.

    I find it hard to get any documention on the IFilter tool
    that is downloadable from Adobe.com.

    Any help or advice on this is much appreciated.

    Thanks,
    C.

    C, Oct 17, 2003