INVITE: Java Conference (August 20th, Bangalore)

Discussion in 'Java' started by Prem Om, Jul 28, 2011.

  1. Prem Om

    Prem Om Guest

    Hi,

    I got to know of an exciting event happening in Bangalore on August
    20th.

    I guess it will add a great value to all the Technical in the Java
    Conference there will be two exciting tracks 1. Language, Tools &
    Techniques 2. Architecture and SOA
    I believe it is worth attending as there are interesting topics.
    The Conference starts at 8.30 AM. The Venue is Nimhans Convention
    Center, Near Dairy Circle Bangalore.

    The Conference organizers will call you back to confirm.
    Please find below is the url to go through the website
    http://tinyurl.com/JavaConf2011

    Regards,
    bemmha
    Prem Om, Jul 28, 2011

  2. Prem Om

    lewbloch Guest

    On Jul 27, 9:13 pm, Prem Om <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I got to know of an exciting event happening in Bangalore on August
    > 20th.
    >
    > I guess it will add a great value to all the Technical in the Java
    > Conference there will be two exciting tracks 1. Language, Tools &
    > Techniques 2. Architecture and SOA
    > I believe it is worth attending as there are interesting topics.
    > The Conference starts at 8.30 AM. The Venue is Nimhans Convention
    > Center, Near Dairy Circle Bangalore.
    >
    > The Conference organizers will call you back to confirm.
    > Please find below is the url to go through the website
    >  http://tinyurl.com/JavaConf2011

    Please do not multi-post, that is, independently send substantially
    the same message to multiple newsgroups. It is better, if you
    absolutely must spam, er, post to multiple groups, that you instead
    cross-post, that is, address the same message at once to multiple
    groups. That way the answers show up in all related groups instead of
    annoyingly fragmenting they way they do with multi-posts.

    Also, multi-posts make your posts smell like spam, and reduce your
    credibility. Even cross-posting can do that, especially if it's to
    such tightly related groups as clj.programmer and clj.help.

    --
    Lew
    lewbloch, Jul 29, 2011