is it release version of visual studio 2005??

micky

i've download vs studio team suite
but it look like beta 2 CTP versio such as folder structure..
there are msdn, visio, vs ,vss folder
and to check version this iso file i opened setup.ini
and then i found the following text....
it says "Visual Studio® 2005 Beta 2 Setup" as banner name value

[Setup]
Ver=8.0
Name=Visual Studio 2005
ProdName=Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Team Suite - ENU
RegKey=VisualStudio
Studio&reg; 2005 Beta 2 Setup</font>

is it release version of visual studio 2005??
how can i check version of this cd???

thank you!

S.M. Altaf [MVP]

No, it is the Beta 2. If you have an MSDN subscription, I believe you'll
still have to wait some time more for the DVDs to arrive. I'm still waiting
for mine. *boohoo*

-Altaf