Is the usability any good? or is it just crap?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Samuël van Laere, Dec 5, 2004.

  1. Samuël van Laere, Dec 5, 2004

  2. Samuël van Laere wrote:
    > I just like to know what you folks think of this website's usability:
    > http://www.oukje.nl

    I like the design. Simple, and shows off today's new standards.

    I only understand English, so I can't actually read anything on the
    site, but that's besides the point. I liked it.

    > Next to that, what page would be best to use? :
    > http://www.oukje.nl/index/pagina/3 or http://www.oukje.nl/index/pagina/4

    Not sure, I can't read that language and am not sure of the difference,
    besides a different title and some other menu item?

    > Accessibility is not so much an issue, if you'd ask me.
    > And sure the lay-out might be not state of the art, but its works.
    >
    > Note: Dutch content only

    Figured.

    Nice site though.

    Yours Sincerely,
    Samuël ML Lison

    --
    DreamCities.net - A Community for All! (http://www.dreamcities.net)
    Jobs Available: http://business.dreamcities.net/jobs.html

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Samu=EBl_ML_Lison?=, Dec 5, 2004

  3. Samuël van Laere

    Peter Guest

    Samuël van Laere wrote:

    >I just like to know what you folks think of this website's usability:
    >http://www.oukje.nl
    >
    >Next to that, what page would be best to use? :
    >http://www.oukje.nl/index/pagina/3 or http://www.oukje.nl/index/pagina/4
    >
    >Accessibility is not so much an issue, if you'd ask me.
    >And sure the lay-out might be not state of the art, but its works.
    >
    >Note: Dutch content only
    >
    >Regards,
    >Samuël van Laere
    >the Netherlands

    Looks very nice. I´m going to learn from this.
    Your spelling can be improved.
    Don´t see much difference between page 3 and 4
    Peter

    Peter, Dec 5, 2004
  4. Samuël van Laere

    Toby Inkster Guest

    Peter wrote:

    > Your spelling can be improved.

    Don't worry. It's not supposed to be readable. It's Dutch. ;-P

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS

    Toby Inkster, Dec 5, 2004
  5. Samuël van Laere wrote:
    > I just like to know what you folks think of this website's usability:
    > http://www.oukje.nl

    > Accessibility is not so much an issue, if you'd ask me.
    > And sure the lay-out might be not state of the art, but its works.
    >
    > Note: Dutch content only
    >
    > Regards,
    > Samuël van Laere
    > the Netherlands

    Very nice. Very this millennium! The colors are
    sweet, but not too sweet. Everything is perfect,
    in my opinion. Just one thing: The headlines of
    the home page are both "De Website Van Geleidehond
    Oukje" and "Welkom op de website van Jessica van
    Veen" - why not "De Website Van Jessica Veen /and/
    Geleidehond Oukje"?

    --
    Inger Helene Falch-Jacobsen
    http://home.no.net/ingernet/

    Inger Helene Falch-Jacobsen, Dec 5, 2004
  6. Samuël van Laere

    Peter Guest

    Toby Inkster wrote:

    >Peter wrote:
    >

    >>Your spelling can be improved.
    >>

    >Don't worry. It's not supposed to be readable. It's Dutch. ;-P

    Some people can read and write in dutch.
    Some of your fans are dutch
    I am dutch
    :p

    Peter, Dec 5, 2004