IsMobileDevice false on PocketPC 2003

Frederik Delacourt

Hello,

I have a desktop computer, a nokia 3650 and an ipaq 5455 with pocketpc 2003
and a Viewsonic with Pocketpc 2002

When I do a Request.Browser["IsMobileDevice"], I'm receiving the following
answer:
Desktop = false
Ipaq = false
Viewsonic = true
Nokia = true

Shouldn't the Ipaq return true also as the viewsonic does? This sounds like
a bug to me. Is there any fix that someone can be aware. I'm thinking about
parsing the resolution if the IsMobileDevice is returning false to make sure
of the device I'm on.

Any idea on how to work around that problem?

Thank you,

Frederik Delacourt

Vladislav Tihonyuk

Hi

MobileCapabilities caps = (MobileCapabilities)Request.Browser;
if (caps.IsMobileDevice) ...

Slavca