j2ee request resource is not available hello1

Computer_Engineer

Hi all,
I have found a solution to a problem that I would like to share.

I am running WindowsXP and J2EE sdk 1.3.1.
I was trying to run the Hello1 servlet example from the J2EE examples
from sun. I found this error message: j2ee request resource is not
available

Then I solved this problem by opening the application in deploytool:
Filling in the following fields:
Hello1App: WebContext-> WAR File = Hello1WAR; ContextRoot = hello1
GreetingServlet -> aliases = /greeting
ResponseServlet -> aliases = /response

This solved the problem and it was running fine.

Hope it helps,
Satyajit