    Please advice.

    Best regards,
    Boki.

    Boki, Nov 1, 2005

  2. Boki

    Boki Guest

    It seems that CLDC 1.0 can't accept this line:

    try { con=(StreamConnection)
    ceptAndOpen(); }

    Coudl you please advice any other method ?

    Best regards,
    Boki.

    "Boki" <> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:dk6h29$l44$...

    Boki, Nov 1, 2005

  3. Boki

    JScoobyCed Guest

    JScoobyCed, Nov 1, 2005
  4. Boki

    Boki Guest

    You are right, I missed it ..

    I will use Sony Ericsson K750i/W800i as develop phone now, because Nokia
    6600/6xxx, Sony Ericsson P910/P900 are using Symbian OS, and I think there
    are some boring secret on SPP, it is no help to developers.

    Best regards,
    Boki.

    "JScoobyCed" <>
    ???????:4366ccc2$0$16966$...

    Boki, Nov 1, 2005
  5. Boki wrote:
    > Hi All,
    > The bluetooth function seems not work on CLDC 1.0 phones,
    >
    > ex: Motorola V3, but work on Sony Ericsson K750i/W800i.
    >
    > Do you think it is the problem on CLDC version?

    No, I think the phones don't provide JSR-82 APIs.

    --
    Darryl L. Pierce <>
    Visit my homepage: http://mcpierce.multiply.com/

    Darryl L. Pierce, Nov 3, 2005
  6. Boki

    Boki Guest

    No, it didn't.

    I feel Nokia/Sony Ericsson has better capability with Bluetooth, motorola is
    worse.

    I have a motorola A768i cell, I feel the blutooth function is very limited
    and no JSR-82. ( V3 was owned by company. )

    "Darryl L. Pierce" <>
    ???????:ATmaf.37017$...

    Boki, Nov 5, 2005