j2me, nokia, and netbeans

Andrew Fray

Guys,
I'm trying to port an old j2me project to netbeans 4. I've got:

jsdk 1.5.0,
wtk 2.1,
and a nokia sdk, 7210 platform 1.0.

Netbeans won't recognise the nokia sdk as a platform, but recognises
other, more advanced, nokia kits. I've added the nokia's classes.zip
as a library for my project. Building the project then fails at the
preverifying stage, with the following error:

"Error preverifying class
com.nokia.mid.impl.isa.io.protocol.internal.wap.Protocol"

If I remove the nokia-specific stuff (there's not much but it's
important) it builds fine -- but that's not good enough! :)

Looked around the net as much as I can, but can't see anyone else
who's run into this. I *can* run it under series 40 platform 2, but
that forces me to cldc1.1/midp2.0, which I don't want.

Thanks for any help,
Andy Fray.