JAVA/ CONTRACT/ IN

Tom Gugger

OMNI GROUP

(e-mail address removed)

419-380-8853

JAVA or C++/ SQL / CONTRACT/ IN

We have several five months contracts with early Nov starts. These are

located in FT Wayne, IN. The rate is $38-42 hr 1099. Contractors pay their

own expenses. One must be a US Citizen or Green Card, no third party.

The project is a C++, Java, SQL assignment. Experience in either language
(C++ or Java) is required. Mostly the work will consist of modifying
software to meet a client's needs. A majority of the work would be
considered "coding" vs. design, analysis, etc.

This is a very complex system and a challenge for any professional.

Please pass the word to anyone you think might have an interest. There are
two positions. Let me know if you want to explore this for yourself as
well. If so - please send a Word version of your resume
(e-mail address removed).

Thanks,

Tom Gugger