    Thanks
    Jas

    , Jan 10, 2007

  2. wrote:
    > I am new to Java field and looking for opportunities in Java.

    I find it very hard to believe you are not the same
    spammer that has been posting the URL to that idiot
    site across many Java groups.

    > I found this website ..

    If you really are a 'regular user' who knows how to use
    searches, try searching these groups for posts relating
    to that site. Ignore the ones where there is only a single
    post (that is the spam), as well as the ones where I am
    the only responder (they simply tell the noisome
    menace to 'cease and desist'), but look at the ones
    from (for example) Alex Hunsley - an experienced
    developer who reviews the quality of those
    questions and answers.

    If you are not the OS (original spammer), but simply
    a new user who was sucked in, get over it and move
    on, otherwise.. 'P*ss off - moron'.

    Andrew T.

    Andrew Thompson, Jan 10, 2007

  3. Alex Hunsley Guest

    wrote:
    > I am new to Java field and looking for opportunities in Java.

    No, you're not. You're a spammer looking to popularise his site of
    ripped-off, poorly understood information.

    > I found this website useful for interviews http://www.SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM.com
    > please let me know if there are any more sites for my reference?

    Yes, there are a million sites, and not many that could be worse than
    your spammy adfest.

    Alex Hunsley, Jan 10, 2007