Java Requirements

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by luckystarduke, Apr 25, 2006.

  1. Hello All,

    We have the following requirements.

    Please send matching profiles along with the Rate Expectations,
    Availability and Contact Details for the same.

    REK1:-

    We are looking for 3 contracting resources with following skill set.

    Location :- Walnut creek,CA

    Rate:- Open ( Keep it Low)

    Resource 1 - Java, Unix, Informix, SQL - 200 hours

    Resource 2 - Unix, MF Cobol, Informix, SQL - 400 hours

    Resource 3 - Unix, MF Cobol, Informix, SQL, Oracle PL/SQL - 400 hours

    We are looking for a start date of 5/22 for these resources.

    This is for a Pharmacy Supply Chain Project.

    REK2:-

    We have an immediate need for a Java, J2ee BEA Weblogic developer.
    MUST HAVE BEA WEBPORTAL.

    We can get an interview and decision quickly.

    Duration :- 6months.

    Location: Kansas City

    Rate:- Open ( Keep it Low)

    If you need more information on the same feel free to contact me at
    luckystarduke, Apr 25, 2006

  2. luckystarduke

    Flash Gordon Guest

    luckystarduke wrote:

    <snip job add>

    > Resource 1 - Java, Unix, Informix, SQL - 200 hours

    <snip>

    Even if job adverts where acceptable, what on earth makes you thing this
    one could be acceptable on a C news group?

    You have probably ensured that none of the regulars here will ever want
    to do business with you.
    Flash Gordon, Apr 26, 2006