Keep asp.net pages alive

Carlo Marchesoni

I want to keep the pages in an asp.net web site alive forever. I know the
drawbacks of this but customers needs this feature. Timeout settings in
Web.config (I am using Forms Authentication) and IIS are ok, but having the
pages 'ping' the server in the background every xxx time would probably solve
a lot of issues.
There are a lot of discussions on this subject but I want to understand
whether it is something that can be configured (where ?) or somthing that
needs to be developed (where to start with ?)
Thanks for your help