    like to be able to easily track and delete the emails that are no longer in
    use...

    Many thanks

    Aplus, Oct 2, 2003

  2. Aplus

    Ray at Guest

    Your SMTP server may have a restriction on the number of recipients it will
    accept in outbound e-mails. Have a chat with your SMTP server
    administrator.

    Ray at work

    "Aplus" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > I am web admin for a school's website and now and again I have to send
    > emails to those who have signed the guestbook and have consented to this.
    > Now I have a distribution list within outlook but whenever I try to send
    > these emails I receive different errors e.g. 'too many recipients' Does
    > using CDONTs to dynamically send emails eliminate this problem? Are you
    > aware of any cheap programs out there that will meet my needs? I would

    also

    Ray at, Oct 2, 2003

  3. "Mass-mailing" is the job of a List Server not a Web server. Even a
    normal Mail Server can have trouble if the list gets too large.

    --

    Phillip Windell [CCNA, MVP, MCP]

    WAND-TV (ABC Affiliate)
    www.wandtv.com

    Phillip Windell, Oct 2, 2003
  4. True. Along with everything else here, I also run our Exchange
    Server. If anyone started trying to do "mass mailing" with it I'd
    probably have to take 'em out in the back parking lot ;-)

    --

    Phillip Windell [CCNA, MVP, MCP]

    WAND-TV (ABC Affiliate)
    www.wandtv.com

    "Ray at <%=sLocation%>" <myfirstname at lane34 dot com> wrote in
    message news:#Q6#...

    Phillip Windell, Oct 2, 2003
  5. Aplus

    Aplus Guest