    Any ideas?

    Thanks,

    Henry

    CraftyTech, Jan 19, 2011

  2. On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 9:36 AM, CraftyTech <> wrote:
    > =A0 =A0 Is there a way that I can maintain a local copy of all gems, from=

    let's say rubyforge? (or any other repo for that matter). =A0I'd like to m=
    aintain a local repo for ruby gems in our network which doesn't permit for =
    outside access. =A0I figured I can have the one machine that has external a=
    ccess, to sync up files daily during off hours. =A0This is kind of what I a=
    lready do with Yum repos. =A0My current gem version is 1.3.7.

    gem help mirror

    :)

    Ben

    Ben Bleything, Jan 19, 2011

  3. CraftyTech

    Eric Hodel Guest

    wrote:
    >> Is there a way that I can maintain a local copy of all gems, from =

    let's say rubyforge? (or any other repo for that matter). I'd like to =
    maintain a local repo for ruby gems in our network which doesn't permit =
    for outside access. I figured I can have the one machine that has =
    external access, to sync up files daily during off hours. This is kind =
    of what I already do with Yum repos. My current gem version is 1.3.7.
    >=20
    > gem help mirror

    The next release of rubygems will not have a built-in `gem mirror` =
    command. Use https://github.com/rubygems/rubygems-mirror instead.=

    Eric Hodel, Jan 22, 2011