Low-cost WYSIWG editor for OSx

ibeplato

I'm currently using FrontPage on a PC for web design (nothing fancy,
just static web pages with a few simple scripts).

I'm moving to Mac and it appears that my options for WYSIWYG on the Mac
are Dreamweaver and GoLive - both of which run $300 or so.

Are there any low cost WYSIWYG editors that would support the following:
- wysiwg editing similar to front page
- link validation/checking for the entire site including the ability to
automaticaly update all links in the site when a page title changes?

I've looked at pagespinner but it isn't wysiwyg.

Thanks in advance!

Toby A Inkster

ibeplato said:
I'm moving to Mac and it appears that my options for WYSIWYG on the Mac
are Dreamweaver and GoLive - both of which run $300 or so.

Mozilla Composer?