Mailing list manager

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by La Sonda, Nov 15, 2004.

  1. La Sonda

    La Sonda Guest

    Hi to everyone,

    I'm a newbie of javascript language, i need an info.

    I've built on my web site a mailing list subscribe in java, the mail
    addresses are store on a Access database.

    My question :

    Is it possibile to build an administrator form where I can send a mail
    message to my mailing list?

    Important : my web site hasn't a SMTP server, so I wll have to send by an
    external SMTP.

    Thanks in advance for all of your kind reply

    La Sonda

    La Sonda, Nov 15, 2004