    "document.form[0].menu.selectindex" o il valore della posizione nel menu
    e con "document......value " o chiaramente il valore.

    esiste una propietà che mi restituisca il valore DELL' ETICHETTA????

    oddone, Sep 9, 2004

  2. On Thu, 09 Sep 2004 13:50:08 GMT, "oddone" <> wrote:

    >o un problema che riguarda menu a tendina......quest'ultimo e associato ad
    >un recordset dove o due valori il primo :"formato" il secondo "prezzo" lo
    >uso per far scegliere un formato all'articolo che andrà poi aggiunto al
    >carrello.
    >o associato l'etichetta al "formato" ed il prezzo al valore del menu.
    >ORA IL PROBLEMA E QUESTO !!! AVREI BISOGNO DI AGGIUNGERE IL VALORE
    >DELL'ETICHETTA DEL MENU' NELLA DESCRIZIONE DEL CARRELLO .....IL PREZZO
    >CHIARAMENTE LO AGGIUNGO CON IL VALORE ....CON
    >"document.form[0].menu.selectindex" o il valore della posizione nel menu
    >e con "document......value " o chiaramente il valore.
    >

    >esiste una propietà che mi restituisca il valore DELL' ETICHETTA????

    Ke?

    --
    If you are not in bed by 10 o'clock, go home.

    Titus A Ducksass - AKA broken-record, Sep 9, 2004

  3. oddone

    Mark Parnell Guest

    On Thu, 09 Sep 2004 17:34:28 GMT, Titus A Ducksass - AKA broken-record
    <> declared in alt.html:

    > Ke?

    I think you mean "¿Que?"

    --
    Mark Parnell
    http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au

    Mark Parnell, Sep 10, 2004
  4. oddone

    Els Guest

    Mark Parnell wrote:

    > On Thu, 09 Sep 2004 17:34:28 GMT, Titus A Ducksass - AKA
    > broken-record <> declared in alt.html:
    >
    >> Ke?

    > I think you mean "¿Que?"

    No no, ¿Que? would be Spanish. Try again, it should resemble
    Italian :)

    --
    Els
    http://locusmeus.com/

    Els, Sep 10, 2004
  5. oddone

    Mark Parnell Guest

    On 10 Sep 2004 05:32:49 GMT, Els <> declared in
    alt.html:

    > No no, ¿Que? would be Spanish.

    I knew that much...

    > Try again, it should resemble Italian :)

    Close. I don't speak Spanish or Italian, I just knew it looked like
    Spanish (which I know more of than Italian). :)

    Mark Parnell, Sep 10, 2004
  6. oddone

    Els Guest

    Mark Parnell wrote:

    > On 10 Sep 2004 05:32:49 GMT, Els <>
    > declared in alt.html:
    >
    >> No no, ¿Que? would be Spanish.

    > I knew that much...
    >
    >> Try again, it should resemble Italian :)

    > Close. I don't speak Spanish or Italian, I just knew it
    > looked like Spanish (which I know more of than Italian).
    > :)

    Same here - I understand Portuguese, I recognize (and understand
    a little) Spanish, and if it's neither of those two and not
    French, it must be Italian <g>

    If there's lots of words ending in i, and looking Spanish, it's
    Italian :)

    --
    Els
    http://locusmeus.com/

    Els, Sep 10, 2004
  7. oddone

    Mark Parnell Guest

    On 10 Sep 2004 05:48:28 GMT, Els <> declared in
    alt.html:

    > If there's lots of words ending in i, and looking Spanish, it's
    > Italian :)

    I have to admit, I didn't look all that closely. Thanks for the tips.
    :)

    Mark Parnell, Sep 10, 2004
  8. oddone

    rf Guest

    Els wrote:

    > If there's lots of words ending in i, and looking Spanish, it's
    > Italian :)

    It's all Greek to me :-(

    --
    Cheers
    Richard.

    rf, Sep 10, 2004
  9. On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 06:53:15 GMT, "rf" <rf@.invalid> wrote:

    >Els wrote:
    >
    >> If there's lots of words ending in i, and looking Spanish, it's
    >> Italian :)

    >It's all Greek to me :-(

    Itsa alla de tings ta me man.
    (in a creole accent).

    --
    If you are not in bed by 10 o'clock, go home.

    Titus A Ducksass - AKA broken-record, Sep 10, 2004
  10. oddone

    Neal Guest

    On 10 Sep 2004 05:48:28 GMT, Els <> wrote:

    > Same here - I understand Portuguese, I recognize (and understand
    > a little) Spanish, and if it's neither of those two and not
    > French, it must be Italian <g>
    >
    > If there's lots of words ending in i, and looking Spanish, it's
    > Italian :)

    Portugese, Italian - I'm getting hungry!

    Neal, Sep 10, 2004
  11. oddone

    Els Guest

    Neal wrote:

    > On 10 Sep 2004 05:48:28 GMT, Els <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Same here - I understand Portuguese, I recognize (and
    >> understand a little) Spanish, and if it's neither of those
    >> two and not French, it must be Italian <g>
    >>
    >> If there's lots of words ending in i, and looking Spanish,
    >> it's Italian :)

    > Portugese, Italian - I'm getting hungry!

    If this was aww, I'd post a recipe for you :)

    --
    Els http://locusmeus.com/
    - Renato Russo -

    Els, Sep 10, 2004
  12. Neal wrote:

    > On 10 Sep 2004 05:48:28 GMT, Els <> wrote:
    >
    >> Same here - I understand Portuguese, I recognize (and understand
    >> a little) Spanish, and if it's neither of those two and not
    >> French, it must be Italian <g>
    >>
    >> If there's lots of words ending in i, and looking Spanish, it's
    >> Italian :)
    >>

    > Portugese, Italian - I'm getting hungry!

    You eat Portugese and Italian people?

    Sentient Fluid, Sep 11, 2004
  13. oddone

    Neal Guest

    On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 11:58:17 -0600, Sentient Fluid
    <> wrote:

    > Neal wrote:
    >
    >> Portugese, Italian - I'm getting hungry!

    > You eat Portugese and Italian people?

    Well, my girlfriend is part Italian... ;)

    Neal, Sep 11, 2004