    how do i get the menu to start at a particular directory as defined in the
    sitemap,
    rather than showing the whole sitemaop?

    JP.Gantlin, Oct 20, 2006

  2. The SiteMapDataSource has some properties that should be able to help you
    such as ShowStartingNode, StartFromCurrentNode, StartingNodeOffset, and
    StartingNodeUrl. Depending on the specifics of your needs, I imagine one or
    more of these properties will help you out.

    Here's more info:
    http://SteveOrr.net/articles/SiteMaps.aspx

    --
    I hope this helps,