    I am receiving this error anytime I attempt to connect to
    a MS access DSN. Not clue what happened to trigger this
    suddenly. Any help is greatly appreciated.

    BrianS, Jan 8, 2004

  2. BrianS

    Ray at Guest

    What's the error?

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Jan 8, 2004

  3. Tom Kaminski [MVP], Jan 8, 2004
  4. BrianS

    brians Guest

    Error Type:
    Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers (0x80040E14)
    [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Unknown
    /CAR/basLogon.asp, line 8

    brians, Jan 8, 2004
  5. BrianS

    Ray at Guest

    Please do not multipost. This thread is active in another group.

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Jan 8, 2004
  6. BrianS

    BrianS Guest

    I haven;t been able to find a knowledge base article on
    the problem.

    utilities for running IIS
    >http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    >http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/community/cente

    rs/iis/

    BrianS, Jan 8, 2004
  7. BrianS

    Bob Barrows Guest

    BrianS wrote:
    > I haven;t been able to find a knowledge base article on
    > the problem.

    Does this one help?
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=317708

    Bob Barrows

    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET

    Bob Barrows, Jan 8, 2004
  8. BrianS

    BrianS Guest

    Thanks!!! Re: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers (0x80040E14) error

    That did the trick. Thanks!!!!!!!

    in my From
    >header is my spam trap, so I don't check it very often.

    You will get a

    BrianS, Jan 8, 2004