Microsoft.web.ui.webcontrols.dll error

P1ayboy

I've downloaded the Microsoft webcontrols and installed it, the problem is,
it doesn't seem to want to install the appropriate .dll, so i can't onclude
the assembly in my application. I've tried this several times and failed
misserably. If its not possible to download the .dll directly, how can i
solve this problem?

Thanks

Rob

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

Hi Rob,

Are you able to compile the source code? That produces a DLL for your
version of the .NET framework.

Ken

JamesHead

Sorry if you've already done this, but did you make sure to run (from the
visual studio command prompt) the build.bat file that comes in the download?

HTH

James

P1ayboy

I see. I didn't actually run it via the visual studio prompt, i just double
clicked it. I will try that. Thanks.