    solve this problem?

    Thanks

    Rob

    P1ayboy, Feb 10, 2005

  2. Hi Rob,

    Are you able to compile the source code? That produces a DLL for your
    version of the .NET framework.

    Ken

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Feb 10, 2005

  3. P1ayboy

    JamesHead Guest

    Sorry if you've already done this, but did you make sure to run (from the
    visual studio command prompt) the build.bat file that comes in the download?

    HTH

    James

    JamesHead, Feb 10, 2005
  4. P1ayboy

    P1ayboy Guest

    I see. I didn't actually run it via the visual studio prompt, i just double
    clicked it. I will try that. Thanks.

    P1ayboy, Feb 15, 2005