    CDONTS is one of them).

    Kind Regards,

    Graham Carr
    Graham Carr, Nov 25, 2004

  2. Graham Carr wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > My client has the need to upgrade to Windows 2000 Server from NT4 but
    > are concerned about whether there existing custom code (ASP,VB6,MTS,
    > etc) will work correctly once migrated.
    >
    > Does anyone know where I might be able to find information relating
    > to what functionality has been deprecated in Windows 2000 Server
    > since NT4 (I know CDONTS is one of them).
    >
    > Kind Regards,
    >
    > Graham Carr

    You should be able to find this information at msdn.microsoft.com/library
    with a basic search.

    Bob Barrows

    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"
    Bob Barrows [MVP], Nov 25, 2004

  3. Graham Carr

    s_m_b Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?R3JhaGFtIENhcnI=?=" <>
    wrote in news::

    To be honest, I'd say your best approach is how I've always done it - build
    a test environment and try it out.

    ASP works, since IIS5 runs both NT4 style ASP and ASP.net
    You mentioned CODNTS? Check www.aspfaq.com for some pointers on that.

    s_m_b, Nov 25, 2004