Minions are Python Powered!

Steven D'Aprano

Everytime I watched the minions from Despicable Me something was hitting
my unconscious mind. Finally I figured it out... Minions are Python
Powered!

I couldn't resist to make an image :)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t8kaba619vi6q82/
minion_powered_by_python_reality3d.jpg

"The Dropbox website requires JavaScript."

Why the hell does some site need to run code in my browser just to
display a JPEG? That's rubbish.

What's even more rubbish is that Dropbox's 404 Page Not Found tries to
set a cookie that doesn't expire for FIVE YEARS.

mm0fmf

Steven said:
minion_powered_by_python_reality3d.jpg

"The Dropbox website requires JavaScript."

Why the hell does some site need to run code in my browser just to
display a JPEG? That's rubbish.

Works for me with javascript disabled.

CM

Everytime I watched the minions from Despicable Me something was hitting my unconscious mind. Finally I figured it out... Minions are Python Powered!

I couldn't resist to make an image :)

I haven't even seen either of those movies (though have seen those characters in their advertising) and despite that, upon seeing your image, was unable to do anything but smile really hard. Killer job! Brightened my day.