MobileCheckbox not visible on mobile devices....

James N

I downloaded Mike Bohlander's MobileCheckbox control and followed the
instructions to install it into VS environment. Then I made a simple
mobile web page and put that MobileCheckbox into a mobile Form. When I
ran it with IE 6, the MobileCheckbox shows up and everything works fine.
However, when that same ASPX page is loaded into the Openwave Simulator
6.2.2 and the Nokia Mobile Browser 4.0, the MobileCheckbox control is
not visible at all. What am I doing wrong?