multiple classes in axis deploy.wsdd

Discussion in 'Java' started by Jeremy, Apr 24, 2008.

  1. Jeremy

    Jeremy Guest

    I've created several classes to be used as an axis web service, and I've
    created the deploy.wsdd file which specifies the service elements (one for
    each class), class nanes, methods and parameters. In the wsdd file I've
    specified one service element for each class I've created. Is it possible
    to specify one service element with multiple "className" parameter methods?
    Basically I want all my web service classes to be part of one service.

    example:

    mywebservice1.java:

    public class mywebservice1
    {
    public method1(int iParameter1)

    mywebservice2.java:

    public class mywebservice1
    {
    public method2(int iParameter2)

    deploy.wsdd:
    <service name="test/mywebservice1" provider="java:RPC">
    <parameter name="className" value="mywebservice1"/>
    <operation name="method1">
    <documentation>Test method</documentation>
    <parameter name="iParameter1">
    <documentation>Test parameter</documentation>
    </parameter>
    </operation>
    </service>

    <!-- How do I combine these two service elements? -->

    <service name="test/mywebservice2" provider="java:RPC">
    <parameter name="className" value="mywebservice2"/>
    <operation name="method2">
    <documentation>Test method</documentation>
    <parameter name="iParameter2">
    <documentation>Test parameter</documentation>
    </parameter>
    </operation>
    </service>
    </deployment>