Multiple debug sessions

DaveK

We have a development iis6.0 server. Multiple programmers are developing independent applications. Non are sitting on the machine they all develop on their own system. Regularly they try to debug and receive the following error
Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the web server. A debugger is already attached. Would you like to disable future attempts to debug ASP.NET pages for this project?
Does this mean each developer must run IIS on their own computer?

Santiago J. Crespo Mothe

you should post it in the IIS group, but I think i tried to do that once and
you have to configure a couple of things in IIS to make the debugger work,
no piece of cake though.
DaveK said:
We have a development iis6.0 server. Multiple programmers are developing
independent applications. Non are sitting on the machine they all develop
on their own system. Regularly they try to debug and receive the following
error
Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the web
server. A debugger is already attached. Would you like to disable future
attempts to debug ASP.NET pages for this project?

Chris Barber

IIS does not support multiple debug sessions and whilst debugging, other users of that webserver may
experience problems with pages not being returned.

The best form of debugging is in local mode on their own local PCs - just set the Interdev project
into 'Local' mode.

Chris.