Need MS CRM consultant local to Toronto, Canada

Discussion in 'Java' started by kin, Sep 18, 2009.

  1. kin

    kin Guest

    Hi,

    We have an immediate requirement for the following position. Please
    mail me your updated resume along with your rate, current location,
    contact details, availability details. I am sure I can give you the
    client schedule. Waiting for your reply.

    "Client Interviews are immediate for right consultants"

    Job Title: CRM Consultant with Sage

    Location: Toronto, Canada (Must be local)

    Duration: Long-term

    Required Skills:

    * Sage
    * VB .Net
    * ACCPAC ERP

    The client is actively looking for a CRM consultant who has worked
    with SAGE for minimum of one year.

    Regards,

    Prasanna ||Technical Recruiter|| Kindle Systems, Inc.
    Direct: (973) 944 7621 || Fax: (732) 626-6000
    kin, Sep 18, 2009