    Just a book on asp.net using Visual Studio .net is all I'm looking for.

    Thanks!

    Phil

    Phillip Vong, Feb 4, 2006

  2. Phillip Vong wrote:
    > NEWBIE HERE. Never programed before so I'm looking for some help.
    >
    > I understand some HMTL. I want to learn asp.net

    While you may be lucky enough to find a dotnet-knowledgeable person here who
    can answer your question, you can eliminate the luck factor by posting your
    suggest microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.

    > and I'm looking for
    > a good book that will teach me this using MS Visual Studio .Net 2003
    > or 2005.

    Just go to your local bookstore or Amazon.com. There are scores of books on
    these subjects.

    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"

    Bob Barrows [MVP], Feb 4, 2006

  3. Phillip Vong

    Phillip Vong Guest

    Bob,

    Thanks! As you can see, I'm new to this whole thing. Thanks!

    Phil

    Phillip Vong, Feb 5, 2006
  4. Phillip Vong

    G. Vaught Guest

    Phillip,

    If you happen to come back here. I get and use the books from Wrox Press.

    G. Vaught, Feb 6, 2006