NMAKE FATAL ERROR U1073

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by mircohering@gmx.de, Feb 14, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Hello,

    i am trying to build an application from a foreign make file and i dont
    know what is wrong with my makefile that i get that error above.... I
    am a beginner with makefiles -> could you please help and push me in
    the rigth direction?

    Make File excerpt:
    #***************************************************************************
    # Compile each service module
    #***************************************************************************

    # Make C service AZRP01RE
    ..\AZRP01RE.obj : AZRP01RE.c \
    .\BUSLOGIC.c \
    .\AZCR001B.h
    $(CC) $(CFLAGS) /I.\ /I.\ /Fo.\AZRP01RE.obj AZRP01RE.c

    #*****************************************************************************
    # Use SQL preprocessor to precompile all modules
    #*****************************************************************************

    # Pre-compile service module AZRP01RE
    AZRP01RE.c : AZRP01RE. .\BUSLOGIC.c
    FCPINCL C AZRP01RE. AZRP01RE.sqc
    PROC AZRP01RE /D"WIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN" /D"DBLIB_SKIP_PRAGMA_PACK"
    /D"DBNTWIN32"

    ERROR message:
    NMAKE : fatal error U1073: 'AZRP01RE' konnte nicht erstellt werden

    Help would be very much appreciated.
    Thanks a lot,
    Mirco
    , Feb 14, 2006

  2. Chris Barts Guest

    On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 00:33:25 -0800, mircohering wrote:

    > Help would be very much appreciated.

    Try reading the manual or, failing that, finding a more appropriate
    newsgroup. Few of us here know anything about nmake.

    Chris Barts, Feb 14, 2006

  3. In article <>,
    <> wrote:
    >Hello,
    >
    >i am trying to build an application from a foreign make file and i dont
    >know what is wrong with my makefile that i get that error above.... I
    >am a beginner with makefiles -> could you please help and push me in
    >the rigth direction?

    Allow me to be the first to say this - and I say it from the deepness of my
    heart, with all the kindness and love one has come to associate with the
    helpful posts you get in this newsgroup:

    Not portable. Can't discuss it here. Blah, blah, blah.
    Kenny McCormack, Feb 14, 2006
  4. Tim Prince Guest

    Chris Barts wrote:
    > On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 00:33:25 -0800, mircohering wrote:
    >

    >>Help would be very much appreciated.

    > Try reading the manual or, failing that, finding a more appropriate
    > newsgroup. Few of us here know anything about nmake.

    As it appears to be a problem with SQL, it is totally foreign to this
    group. If it were simply a make problem, I would advise switching from
    NMAKE to a standard make.
    Tim Prince, Feb 14, 2006