Not able to send request to radiotime webservice

Ganesh Pawar

Hello All,

am new to RoR,I want to convert one of my PHP application to RoR.
I want to sent request search_ByQuery method of radiotime webservice (
http://wiki.radiotime.com/doku.php?id=dev:doc:webservice:guide:start
)
can anyone help me for the same?

search_ByQuery

The code for it is
require "soap/wsdlDriver"
wsdl = "http://services.radiotime.com/RadioTime.asmx?WSDL"
driver = SOAP::WSDLDriverFactory.new(wsdl).create_rpc_driver

param = {"request"=>{"Query"=>"sport"}}---This is the line which is
causing the problem currently

lists = driver.search_ByQuery( param )
lists.each { |list| puts list.listName }

In PHP its workin properly.

Phillip Gawlowski

Ganesh Pawar

ignored element: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap12/}address
#<SOAP::Mapping::Object:0x34000f8>:
System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException:
One or more request fields failed validation --->
RadioTime.Exception.Validatio
nException: No query fields populated for search (SOAP::FaultError)
at RadioTime.Service.Search.SearchService.Validate(SearchQuery query)
in e:\p
rojects\RadioTime\Library\Service\Search\SearchService.cs:line 185
at RadioTime.Service.Search.SearchService.Search(SearchQuery query,
ListenFil
ter listenFilter, ListenFilter recordFilter) in
e:\projects\RadioTime\Library\Se
rvice\Search\SearchService.cs:line 61
at RadioTime.WebService.RadioTimeWebService.Search(SearchQuery query,
ListenF
ilter filter) in
e:\projects\RadioTime\Web\Services\UI\RadioTime.asmx.cs:line 16
67
at
RadioTime.WebService.RadioTimeWebService.Search_ByQuery(SearchByQueryReque
st request) in
e:\projects\RadioTime\Web\Services\UI\RadioTime.asmx.cs:line 1654

Phillip Gawlowski