Open Verification Libiary Free Download

Davy

Hi all,

I am a Verilog user and I want to find some tools do assertion(like C's
assert()).

I found Open Verification Libiary(OVL) has been updated. And it is free
for download( http://www.accellera.org/activities/ovl/ ).

I hope to use it in the near future.

Anyone has used it yet? Please give some comment. Thanks!

Best regards,
Davy

Uncle Noah

not used it but does anybody know if it is going to be ported to VHDL
too? (like the old OVLs)

Regards
Nikolaos Kavvadias

anupam

hi,
Ya, i have used the OVLs for one of my projects
Its good for verification if you have ample time ...
You need to write all the possible assertions for a block and yet at
later some point you will notice that there are some more to be written
Try system Verilog assertions ,they are smart but a bit difficult to
learn....

regards,
Anupam Jain