OPENINGS IN MUMBAI

Discussion in 'Java' started by mandar, Oct 1, 2005.

  1. mandar

    mandar Guest

    Dear Sir/Madam
    We have following openings with our clients in Mumbai. If you or any of
    your friends are interested, please mail your updated resume to us.
    Selected candidates will be taking interviews before 10th Oct'05 at
    Mumbai.

    1) Software developers wherein candidates should have minimum 1 year
    of experience in Oracle forms & reports 6i / 9i.
    2) Software installers / support engineers wherein candidates should be
    commerce graduate & with fair knowledge of PL SQL.along with good
    communication & presentation skills.

    Remuneration is best in the industry.
    These are permanent positions with excellent opportunity for career
    growth.

    Client Profile:
    Our clients believe in doing everything right the first time, They do
    not believe in near perfect work.
    The employees are provided with an open work environment, where each
    employee is encouraged to speak out and share his knowledge with his
    peers. Their Systems have been installed in more than hundred hotels in
    India and abroad.
    The major Groups are Taj, Radisson, Sofitel Accor, Leela Kempinski,
    Oberoi, Raheja, Fariyas, Kamat and many more.

    Contact person :
    Vijitha. V
    Kraftware Associates.
    022-2539 4533 / 09324232505