OT - Email autoresponders

Roland Hall

in message :A client of mine uses ProAutoresponder for sending
: sequential emails. Lately, ProAutoresponder has been
: blacklisted or tagged as SPAM by just about everyone
: (Hotmail doesn't even get the message???!!! -
: Earthlink auto tags as SPAM). Of course, they claim
: it is the message content, but when I can send the
: exact same message from other services without a
: problem....
:
: Anyway, I'm looking for suggestions to other services.
: The ones out there (Aweber, GetResponse, etc) look
: suspect.
:
: He needs a high quality service - he has a learning
: system based on sequential autoresponders that people
: pay for and they're not getting what they paid for.
:
: Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Brett...

If you're sending out UCE (Unsolicited Commercial Email), then yes, you're
spamming. I have no idea what a sequential message is. Perhaps if this
util tags itself in the email header, then it is autoblocked, no matter what
the content.

This forum is for Classic ASP related issues and not 'sequential' messaging
utils. Please post to a related NG which will probably get you a better
response for your issue.

--
Roland Hall
or fitness for a particular purpose. */

Brett

A client of mine uses ProAutoresponder for sending
sequential emails. Lately, ProAutoresponder has been
blacklisted or tagged as SPAM by just about everyone
(Hotmail doesn't even get the message???!!! -
Earthlink auto tags as SPAM). Of course, they claim
it is the message content, but when I can send the
exact same message from other services without a
problem....

Anyway, I'm looking for suggestions to other services.
The ones out there (Aweber, GetResponse, etc) look
suspect.

He needs a high quality service - he has a learning
system based on sequential autoresponders that people
pay for and they're not getting what they paid for.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Brett

Brett

Roland,

As I said, people PAY to receive the emails, so it isn't spam.

Sequential messages are ones that are sent in order based on a delivery
schedule. For example, a college professor could set up a sequential
autoresponder at the beginning of the semester to send reminder messages to
their students the day before each test.

I know this is ASP, I use ASP and I was hoping two things. One, maybe
someone has developed or knows of an ASP based service that can do this.
Second, high level developers generally have a more indepth knowledge and
experience with a variety of things, so I was hoping to get lucky.

Thanks to those of you who responded off the list to me.

Brett