Pages work on Windows XP but not Windows Server 2003?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by sudhagar, Mar 21, 2005.

  1. sudhagar

    sudhagar Guest

    hi

    Hey all,

    I have an editable datagrid with paging set up. I have my work
    server which uses sql server 2k and windows server 2003. My pages work,
    but the "update" button never works. Ever. There are no errors, and the
    page refreshes, but data is never saved to the db.

    Curiously though, running the exact same setup at home (with the only
    difference being that I have windows xp pro), the pages work fine and
    updates go through. Confusing, no?

    Any clues what could be causing this?

    reply me to

    thanks in advance