    - Client: Windows XP Home, SP2, .Net 1.1, .Net 1.1 SP1

    Thanks in advance,
    Mahesh Devjibhai Dhola

    Mahesh Devjibhai Dhola, Dec 3, 2006

  2. Mahesh Devjibhai Dhola

    Masudur Guest

    Mahesh Devjibhai Dhola wrote:
    > Hi,
    > Scenario:
    > The webservice was developed on windows 2000 Pro and deployed previously on windows XP pro for testing. We have tested for many days. The client for that service was 30+ and accessing the webservice each min. It was working 100% fine.
    >
    > Problem:
    > But now in actual deployment, we have deployed webservice in Win Server 2003 and we have used all the default configurations. Now the clients are accessing that service the same way and its working fine. But sometimes, in the same usage mentioned above, few clients gets disconnected in consuming service. The time-out or sometimes The underlying connection was closed exception occurs. Daily, 5-10 clients gets this problem once or twice randomly.
    >
    > Please help me to get rid of this, I have tried many things logically, from net etc and basic all type of solutions i applied but nothing is working.
    >
    > Configurations:
    > - Server: Windows 2003 server, SP1, .Net 1.1, .Net 1.1 SP1
    > - Client: Windows XP Home, SP2, .Net 1.1, .Net 1.1 SP1
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    > Mahesh Devjibhai Dhola
    > ------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C716F4.49EC4240

    > <HTML><HEAD>
    > <META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
    > <META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1528" name=GENERATOR>
    > <STYLE></STYLE>
    > </HEAD>
    > <BODY>
    > <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Hi,</FONT></DIV>
    > <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Scenario: <BR>The webservice was developed on
    > windows 2000 Pro and deployed previously on windows XP pro for testing. We have
    > tested for many days. The client for that service was 30+ and accessing the
    > webservice each min. It was working 100% fine.</FONT></DIV>
    > <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
    > <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Problem: </FONT></DIV>
    > <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>But now in actual deployment, we have deployed
    > webservice in Win Server 2003 and we have used all the default configurations.
    > Now the clients are accessing that service the same way and its working fine.
    > <U>But sometimes, in the same usage mentioned above, few clients gets
    > disconnected in consuming service. The time-out or sometimes The underlying
    > connection was closed exception occurs. Daily, 5-10 clients gets this problem
    > once or twice randomly.</U></FONT></DIV>
    > <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
    > <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Please help me to get rid of this, I have tried
    > many things logically, from net etc and basic all type of solutions i applied
    > but nothing is working.</FONT></DIV>
    > <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
    > <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Configurations:</FONT></DIV>
    > <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>- Server: Windows 2003 server, SP1, .Net 1.1, .Net
    > 1.1 SP1</FONT></DIV>
> [...]

    Hi.....
    Please try change the machine.config properties
    go to
    C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\ [Your Version .. could be 2.0 or
    1.1 ] \CONFIG
    and edit the machine.config

    look for "httpRuntime" element
    set the default timeout ... request size etc to required....

    appRequestQueueLimit="1000" or more..
    executionTimeout="255" or more...

    Then test again

    Hope it will solve the problem.