    Disk Cache Sub-directory for the Application Pool. The data may have
    additional error codes..

    Any ideas on how to fix this???
    Dan Berg, Oct 11, 2004

  2. Dan Berg wrote:
    > In my event log on my IIS 6.0 Windows 2003 Server I get the following
    > Active Server Pages Error
    >

    > Error: The Template Persistent Cache initialization failed for
    > Application Pool 'DefaultAppPool' because of the following error:
    > Could not create a Disk Cache Sub-directory for the Application Pool.
    > The data may have additional error codes..
    >

    > Any ideas on how to fix this???

    This is a new one for me. Did Google turn up anything for you? Try a search
    at www.aspfaq.com.

    Bob Barrows
    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET
    Bob Barrows [MVP], Oct 11, 2004

  3. Does the following discussion help?

    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=...c33191%2481f7b760%24a001280a%40phx.gbl&rnum=5

    --
    Manohar Kamath
    Editor, .netWire

    Manohar Kamath, Oct 11, 2004
  4. Dan Berg

    Dan Berg Guest

    Thanks a bunch, the discussion group showed a Microsoft Knowledge Base
    Article - 332097 which showed it to be a permissions problem. See
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=332097 for the fixes.

    Dan Berg

    Dan Berg, Oct 11, 2004