Persistent Cache initialization failed

Dan Berg

In my event log on my IIS 6.0 Windows 2003 Server I get the following Active
Server Pages Error

Error: The Template Persistent Cache initialization failed for Application
Pool 'DefaultAppPool' because of the following error: Could not create a
Disk Cache Sub-directory for the Application Pool. The data may have
additional error codes..

Any ideas on how to fix this???

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Dan said:
In my event log on my IIS 6.0 Windows 2003 Server I get the following
Active Server Pages Error

Error: The Template Persistent Cache initialization failed for
Application Pool 'DefaultAppPool' because of the following error:
Could not create a Disk Cache Sub-directory for the Application Pool.
The data may have additional error codes..

Any ideas on how to fix this???

This is a new one for me. Did Google turn up anything for you? Try a search
at www.aspfaq.com.

Bob Barrows