please help: t68i - no pictures with asp.net mobile

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Mobile' started by wolfgang, Aug 27, 2004.

  1. wolfgang

    wolfgang Guest

    We want to import the t68i into our deviceupdate4.config file for
    asp.net support.

    But we cannot establish support for color pictures! Maybe we have
    something wrong with our configuration parameters - please help!

    Here is what parameters we set can anyone find the error???

    Br, wolfgang

    ase match=".*SonyEricssonT68.*">
    browser = "mobile browser"
    canCombineFormsInDeck = "True"
    canInitiateVoiceCall = "True"
    canRenderAfterInputOrSelectElement = "False"
    canRenderInputAndSelectElementsTogether = "True"
    canRenderMixedSelects = "False"
    canRenderOnEventAndPrevElementsTogether = "True"
    canRenderPostBackCards = "True"
    canRenderSetvarZeroWithMultiSelectionList = "True"
    canSendMail = "True"
    cookies = "False"
    hasBackButton = "True"
    inputType = "telephoneKeypad"
    isColor = "True"
    maximumHrefLength = "1000"
    maximumRenderedPageSize = "2900"
    maximumSoftkeyLabelLength = "14"
    mobileDeviceManufacturer = "Sony Ericsson"
    mobileDeviceModel = "T68i"
    numberOfSoftkeys = "1"
    preferredImageMime = "image/gif"
    preferredRenderingMime = "text/vnd.wap.wml"
    preferredRenderingType = "wml12"
    rendersBreakBeforeWmlSelectAndInput = "False"
    rendersBreaksAfterWmlAnchor = "False"
    rendersBreaksAfterWmlInput = "True"
    rendersWmlDoAcceptsInline = "False"
    rendersWmlSelectsAsMenuCards = "False"
    requiresFullyQualifiedRedirectUrl = "False"
    requiresNoSoftkeyLabels = "True"
    requiresPhoneNumbersAsPlainText = "False"
    requiresPostRedirectionHandling = "False"
    requiresSpecialViewStateEncoding = "False"
    requiresUniqueFilePathSuffix = "True"
    requiresUrlEncodedPostfieldValues = "False"
    screenBitDepth = "8"
    screenCharactersHeight = "7"
    screenCharactersWidth = "16"
    screenPixelsHeight = "80"
    screenPixelsWidth = "101"
    supportsBold = "True"
    supportsCacheControlMetaTag = "False"
    supportsEmptyStringInCookieValue = "False"
    supportsFontSize = "True"
    supportsItalic = "True"
    supportsRedirectWithCookie = "True"
    supportsSelectMultiple = "True"