Pretty Good Free PHP and MySQL Development Site

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by dnrlvs@gmail.com, Nov 3, 2008.

  1. Guest

    I'm new to PHP and recently setup my local machine with PHP and MySQL
    for doing development. I was sort of stuck when I needed to post my
    work for the user to test and review. After looking around a bit I
    found a site that hosts PHP and MySQL apps. I was surprised that it
    was free - it seems they're offering the service at no cost until
    2012. At that point they'll change over to a fee-based service.
    However, in the meantime, it's a great place to do anything from demo
    and sandbox right up to posting sites for real.

    Their pitch is as follows:

    "This is absolutely free, there is no catch. You get 350 MB of disk
    space and 100 GB bandwidth. They also have cPanel control panel which
    is amazing and easy to use website builder. Moreover, there is not any
    kind of advertising on your pages."

    Check it out using this link:

    http://www.000webhost.com/83188.html

    Important: There's one catch in that you must make sure you visit the
    account every 14 days - otherwise the account is marked 'Inactive' and
    the files are deleted!!!

    Thanks and good luck!
    , Nov 3, 2008