Printing Infragistics Chart / Image from IE

Krushna

Hi,

I am using Infragistics Netadvantage 2003 Vol 3 Webchart (version 3.0)
and visual studio 2003 (.net framework 1.1) to generate the chart. It
gets displayed in the web page, but when I print the page the
chart/graph image does not get printed.

I had previously faced an issue, the chart did not appear on the page
and found out the image was generated dynamically and I had the
buffer=false on the page load even. When I changed the setting, the
chart appeared on the web page and now it does not get printed.

If someone has faced a similar problem with Infragistics chart control
or dynamic image printing, please let me know how this issue was
resolved.

Thanks, Krushna

Krushna

Got it, a work around

- Use the SaveTo method of the webchart, save the image to a specific
path and display the image instead of the webchart (set visible
property to false).

Marina,
That was a great idea, but only thing I may have to wait for a long
time for a reply from support team, they might not be keen as it is an
older version. anyways, thanks

Marina

Yes, that is true. But they are best qualified for these kinds of questions.

Good to hear you've got a workaround.