Printing Infragistics Chart / Image from IE

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Krushna, Jul 19, 2005.

  1. Krushna

    Krushna Guest

    Hi,

    I am using Infragistics Netadvantage 2003 Vol 3 Webchart (version 3.0)
    and visual studio 2003 (.net framework 1.1) to generate the chart. It
    gets displayed in the web page, but when I print the page the
    chart/graph image does not get printed.

    I had previously faced an issue, the chart did not appear on the page
    and found out the image was generated dynamically and I had the
    buffer=false on the page load even. When I changed the setting, the
    chart appeared on the web page and now it does not get printed.

    If someone has faced a similar problem with Infragistics chart control
    or dynamic image printing, please let me know how this issue was
    resolved.

    Thanks, Krushna

    Krushna, Jul 19, 2005

  2. Krushna

    Marina Guest

    You should contact infragistics support.

    Marina, Jul 19, 2005

  3. Krushna

    Krushna Guest

    Got it, a work around

    - Use the SaveTo method of the webchart, save the image to a specific
    path and display the image instead of the webchart (set visible
    property to false).

    Marina,
    That was a great idea, but only thing I may have to wait for a long
    time for a reply from support team, they might not be keen as it is an
    older version. anyways, thanks

    Krushna, Jul 19, 2005
  4. Krushna

    Marina Guest

    Yes, that is true. But they are best qualified for these kinds of questions.

    Good to hear you've got a workaround.

    Marina, Jul 19, 2005